Heavy duty of cleaning up all the toxins of your body belongs to your liver, and keeps running smoothly almost all the internal systems. Unfortunately in most cases our modern ways of living often put our livers on serious overtime. All due to environmental pollutants, different modern diets and a large variety of everyday care products that we use, which some of them are toxic. So it’s extremely important and health beneficiary to know how to clean your livers, in this case using only natural ingredients for effective and thorough cleansing.
All the things that we eat or drink contain certain toxic substances; your livers simply clean the blood from them. But it’s hard for your liver to keep up this difficult task when you are under physical or mental stress. Many adults face the same problem today keeping their livers overworked.
Cleaning Your Livers without Using Any Products
This seems pretty hard don’t you think? Surely you can try using some items found on your grocery store or at your local health food store. Maybe you will use some supplement for quality liver detox? Or you can just simple use some common food items that you already have in your kitchen. Here is the list containing 5 of them:
1. Warm Lemon Water – it’s a simple yet very efficient procedure you can apply every single morning to keep your livers clean. You are not really making lemonade so don’t add any sugar. Just fresh water and a dose of squeezed juice of fresh lemon.
A.F Beddoe, author of the book “Biological Ionization as Applied to Human Nutrition” confirms the fact that drinking only water with lemon produces more enzymes than with any other food.
2. Garlic – make it a good habit to add some garlic to your cooking or into your salad.
Enzymes in the liver are activated by the sulfur compounds that garlic contains. Enzymes like selenium and allicin are found to be very beneficial for your livers.
3. Avocados – it’s confirmed by a Japanese study that it protects your liver from damage due to the certain compounds that avocados contain, this should be enough to add avocados to your regular diet. A “powerful” toxin named galactosamine often produces a liver damage that looks like human viral hepatitis. When avocados are compared with 21 other fruits, it offered a best protection against this kind of toxin and it keeps the liver healthy and clean.
4. Cilantro – you can add this beneficial herb to any of your salads, smoothies or any other dish. Right now your liver could be having hard times struggling with heavy metals in your body, so cilantro is there to help efficiently remove them.
5. Turmeric – many benefits to your body delivers this powerful spice, helping your liver cells regenerate faster and protecting your liver from damage. Natural bile function is increased and this helps to keep your liver clean from toxins.
You can start right now applying these efficient yet natural solutions to keep your liver clean and healthy, so don’t think twice.