Gennady Petrovich Malakhov is a famous Russian writer of books on folk-traditional medicine. He has published more than sixty books, which have been sold in over thirty million copies and translated into several foreign languages. With his books he wants to motivate people to get to know their own organisms and to heal themselves. Many of the treatments which he recommends in his books, he applies to himself (Urine therapy, fasting etc.). Here is the recipe which eliminates the pain in the joints and improves their mobility.
In the evening, before going to bed, you should prepare the following coating:
– Mix equal amounts of honey, flour, apple cider vinegar and 80 proof alcohol.
– Make a dough from these ingredients.
– If necessary, you can add a little more flour and mix well together in order to make the dough better.
– Roll out the dough in the form of a flat cake and apply it on the painful joint.
– Put cellophane over the dough.
– Wrap the coating with cotton cloth so that it will not fall down during the night.
– Leave it to act during the night and in the morning throw it away because you should use it only once.
This coating relieves the pain effectively and improves the mobility of the joints.