Suministros dentales are tools that dental professionals use to provide dental treatment. These include tools to examine, manipulate, treat, restore, and remove teeth and surrounding oral structures. These tools allow dental professionals to manage tissues for better visual access during treatment or during a dental examination. The dentist or dental assistant uses dental mirrors to view a mirror image of the teeth in locations of the mouth where the teeth are visibly troublesome or impossible. They also are used for reflecting light on desired surfaces and for cancellation of soft tissues to improve access or vision.
Tools used by the Dentists:
The dental products are specially manufactured materials, designed for use in dentistry. There are many different types of dental products, and their characteristics vary according to their intended purpose. Dental supplies and equipment are products that relate to teeth or the care of teeth. Some dental tools are-
- Mouth Mirror: Dentists use mouth mirrors to look inside their patient’s mouths. It allows them to see the inside of the mouth at different angles to view the teeth and gums. Some may be single-sided, while others are double.
- Probes: A common type of examination that dentists use is a contra-angled probe, which can help them locate fissures, calculus, or problems with bridges, crowns, or caries. Dentists use a periodontal probe to measure the depth of periodontal pockets, which helps them diagnose gum diseases.
- Dental Burs: Dental burs fill the cavities, repair chips, smooth, and polish. Before a patient has done restoration, the dental burs have been used for removing tooth tissues. They come in a variety of sizes, depending on their use.
- College Tweezers: Dentists use college tweezers to get and put small objects in the mouth. Some tweezers can lock.
- Disposable Saliva Ejector: Saliva ejectors have been used to remove saliva by using low volume suction during a variety of procedures. Dentists may also use woolen cotton rolls to absorb saliva, blood, or excess dental material.
- Protective Wear: Protective wear is a part of the necessary setup duties of dental assistants. These help in the prevention of the spread of germs and bacteria.
- Forcep: The forceps is the tool that removes the tooth from its place. These are available in a variety of sizes and shapes for different areas of the mouth.
Dental instruments are the tools that dentists use to provide dental treatment. Suministros dentales are a familiar tool used by a dentist.
Importance of using dental tools:
It is safe and secure to use the tools instead of hands. The dentists feel comfortable practicing these tools. The instruments are germs free, and it is convenient for the patients to trust the dentists. The dentists can do a perfect job with these tools. The dental supplies help the dentist and the patients to have a flexible and comfortable treatment.
The dental supplies or tools help the dentists in many ways as well as their patients. These tools play a vital role in cleaning the mouth of the patients.