Acne after disappearing leave behind profound scars that are long-lasting and difficult to remove. Many therapies, cosmetic products fail to heal acne scars. But today we are going to talk about the most effective device that will prove to be the best treatment for healing these scars. Derma Roller for Acne scars is highly recommended due to its curative properties.
What are acne scars?
Acne scars are hollow or elevated scars that are evolved below the epidermis layer(upper layer of the skin tissue). They are originated due to the inappropriate treatment of acne which makes it difficult for the skin to cure itself in the right way. With improper treatment, the skin develops an uneven texture known as acne scars.
Well, acne is caused due to clogging of oil in the skin forming pimples, spots, blackheads. Due to this clogging oil glands get accumulated with oil, dead skin cells, and other impurities. Also, hormonal disbalance, pollution, inflammation, and infection may lead to acne or acne scars. And when this acne is not treated adequately, it leads to acne scars.
How Derma Roller treats acne scars?
Derma Roller is small cylindrical equipment with lots of fine needles. When we roll the device on the skin it uses its microneedles, which punctures the skin. When the skin is punctured, it creates small holes that result in injury. This triggers the body to create collagen to heal these injuries.
The collagen thus formed will make the skin plumper, improve the skin appearance and mitigate the scars.
How To Use Derma Roller for treating scars?
1. Disinfect the roller and make it bacteria-free. For this soak it in an alcohol-based solution
2. Prepare your face for derma rolling. Cleanse your skin with a pH based cleanser and mildly exfoliate it
3. Apply a good quality hydrating serum
4. Now start the procedure. Gently roll the device over the scars and stretch your skin so that it reaches the deep parts of the scars.
5. For the enhanced results, apply another layer of serum or some topicals after the treatment
6. After the whole procedure clean your derma roller and sterilize it in the alcohol-based solution.
7. Repeat the procedure regularly for several months.
Also, keep in mind to apply topical products, with derma rolling absorption of topicals is faster. As derma roller creates small holes with its needles. These holes make it easy for the skin to imbibe topical applications faster.
Best Derma Roller For Acne Scars
Gin Amber Beauty 1.0mm Derma Roller-Acne Scars and Body. With 1.0mm in length, Derma Roller reaches the deep layer of the skin where the stubborn acne scars occur. But keep in mind don’t use this size around the eye area or forehead.
You can use a 1.0 mm derma roller after every 10-14 days. After several months of regular use, you will see smooth, flawless and healthy skin. And remember it takes time to show improved results so be patient and don’t worry.