When it comes to having an out-of-this-world experience, nothing can beat the three most prevalent marijuana strains– Hindu Kush, Skunk #1, and Afghani #1. These three strains are cultivars that boast of ancient genetics but still work today. Let’s sink into the details.
1 – Hindu Kush
The Hindu Kush is a potent feminized Indica seed strain. The Hindu Kush comes from the Hindu Kush ranges bordering India and Pakistan, where this strain grows. It’s pure, not a hybrid nor a cross.
A stable Hindu Kush marijuana plant is small and has super dark green foliage with buds carrying incredible sticky resin in abundance. The strain is suitable for both indoor and outdoor cultivation.
- Genetics: 100% Indica
- Suitability: outdoor and indoor
- Indoor flowering: 45 to 50 days
- Outdoor flowering: Late September
- Indoor yield: 350 to 400 g per sq. meter
- Outdoor yield: 400 to 550 g per sq. meter
- The high THC of 20 % creates a smooth, unmistakable, and relaxing buzz associated with charas.
2 – Skunk #1
It’s the ganja that has changed the way fans look at the way weed is grown and enjoyed. It’s a premium quality feminized strain full of potency and robust qualities.
Suitable for beginners also, Skunk lifts the bar when it comes to performance. A cross of various skunks, the Skunk no.1 packs a punch with
- Indica 65%
- Sativa 35%
- THC medium, 15 to 19%
- CBD 1 %
- Indoor yield 18 ounces /sq. meter
- Flowering indoors 8 to 9 weeks
- Outdoor yield 16 ounces per plant
- Flowering outdoor mid-October
- The Skunk journey begins with an energizing high that’s marked by clarity of imagination and unmatched creativity.
- A cross between Afghani Indica x Acapulco Gold x Colombian Gold, Skunk creates a relaxed, euphoric, happy, uplifted, and sleepy effect.
- The aroma is earthy, pungent, sour, spicy, and skunky.
- The flavor part is pungent, earthy, sour, spicy, sweet, herbal, and Skunk.
3 – Afghani #1
Now, it is the landrace that hash dreams are made of. Having pure Afghani #1 Indica marijuana strain is the ultimate experience. According to stoners, this precious strain was refined and became legendary and global cannabis or ganja.
A connoisseur weed, it is one of the finest hash from Kush crops. And anything pure Afghani comes from the hash-land of Afghanistan. Let’s know more about this pre-historic weed.
- Indica 100%
- THC 16 to 18%
- CBD 16 to 1.02%
- CBG 46 to 1.88%
- CBN 08 to 0.17%
- Indoor yield 16 ounces /sq. meter
- Flowering indoors 7 to 8 weeks
- Outdoor yield 21 ounces per plant
- Flowering outdoor late September to early October
- The effects of this pure landrace Indica include relaxation, sleepiness, happiness, euphoria, and hunger.
- The aroma is earthy, spicy, floral, and sweet.
- The flavor is earthy, pine, sweet, spicy, pungent, and spice.
The Hindu Kush, Skunk #1, and Afghani #1 seeds strain are all that is needed to build up a pure stock, along with the senses.